DRGEM is one of the fastest growing x-ray manufacturer world-wide, with more than 5000 exported units every year to more than 100 countries,
Unlike the majority of suppliers, DRGEM manufactures all its x-ray machine components in-house, giving it a superior advantage in product supply and support.
DRGEM x-ray machines can be tailored to every business and can be upgraded at anytime to fit your growing business needs.
A powerful, reliable and advanced technology at more convenient cost with up to five years warranty.
Request additional information.
- Fully featured RADMAX II software.
- RADMAX operating system designed with operator in mind allowing fast, accurate and easy operation.
- PACS Interface for DICOM connections.
- Remote access for system diagnosis and basic calibrations.
New** Improving Diagnosis with AI assistance
- An artificial intelligence solution that helps in detecting 15 chest x-ray diseases including pneumonia and tuberculosis.
- Auto reports with full quantitative abnormality score for every disease.
Digital Acquisition SYSTEM “ACQUIDR”
- The DR upgrade “AcquiDR” is equiped with a light weight flat panel detector (FPD) designed for digital radiographic systems.
- The AcquiDR comes with either a tethered or wireless FPD, or a combination of both.
- The wireless detector communication enables easy migration between table, above the table, chest stand, and mobile cart applications.
- The 16 bit digital FPD generates an outstanding image quality at a transfer speed up to 5GHz.
- Water resistant (face-up) and dust proof detector.
- Resistant to load and shock
- 10 minutes to upgrade to DR system through the Automatic exposure detection (AED) detectors.
- The DR upgrade kit includes PC workstation with a fully featured RADMAX II software for patients’ data management and image processing.
- RADMAX operating system is designed with operator in mind, allowing fast, accurate and easy operation.
- Two clicks to remote service support.
Why Flat Panel Detector?
- Optimize your workflow
- Improve diagnosis by better visualization of the anatomical structures at a much lower dose
- Improve the x-ray tube efficiency and hence the life time of your x-ray machine
- Long term solution to protect your investment
- Stay up to date with the recent technology
- More comfortable to your patients. More convenient to your staff